Seiten

Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014

Daily Outfit: Black is my favorite color

Hey my dearest readers,

today it's time for another daily outfit post. I visited my family in Oldenburg a week ago and I also found some time to take a few pictures with my sister. I also went shopping with my mother and got some new pieces perfect for autumn. Two of them are shown in this outfit and a love to wear a lot of black again lately. 

 
 Dress: H&M
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Mädchenwald
Necklace: NewYorker

I also got a new Lolita-thing in my mind and I hope I can manage it: I want to sew myself a dark Lolita dress out of black velvet. :) I think I'll share some progress here and fill this blog with some Lolita stuff again.

Best wishes and have a nice sunday,
Zhenya 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen